Control your production processes and bring all the aspects of your operating environment together
Product Features of Xperdyte
A comprehensive set of tools to help to plan, record, track and control your daily output
Xperdyte Manufacturing controls your production processes and brings all the aspects of your operating environment together, providing a holistic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for manufacturers. From material requirement planning to production scheduling, this comprehensive set of tools will help to plan, record, track and control your daily output.
Xperdyte Manufacturing and Sage have partnered together to combine their skills, knowledge and resources in order to provide an advanced manufacturing software solution.
Xperdyte extracts the raw materials from Sage and controls all relevant input costs throughout the production process. Xperdyte returns the production output of sub-assemblies and finished goods back into Sage. During these processes, manufacturing variances are accounted for and reported on.
Component tracking records the movement of components through the resources/machines within a work centre. Component tracking can be scheduled and all movements of components through resources can be tracked and monitored to find and overcome bottle necks.
Material Requirement Planning
Our Material Requirement Planning (MRP) module simultaneously achieves three objectives:
- To ensure that materials are available for production and products are available for customers.
- Maintain the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
- Plan manufacturing activities, production planning and purchasing activities.
MRP and MRP II
This intuitive software simplifies material requirement planning. The MRP module allows daily, weekly and monthly projections and forecasts. The process can extract customer sales orders and or sales forecasts as demand for production. This will be used to produce manufacturing and purchasing requirements.
Serial / Lot Tracking
Serial/Lot tracking is the ability to track items from cradle to grave. Xperdyte’s integration with Sage Evolution’s inventory, serial number tracking and lot tracking modules allows you to keep detailed information on specific inventory items.
- In conjunction with Sage Evolution, a Serial Number can be traced from cradle to grave.
- In conjunction with Sage Evolution, Lot/Batch Tracking control can be achieved and managed with full traceability from cradle to grave. The serial number listing report provides information on serial number movements through production, stocking and customers sales.
- Full recall functionality.
Bills of Material
The multi-level Bill of Materials forms the basis for setting standards against which works orders are measured, thereby enabling accurate costings, effective efficiency and complete control.
BOM structure allows for detailed and accurate costing:
- Elements of Costs
- Machine overheads
- Materials and components
- Labour and set-up time
- Outwork or Buyouts
- Other cost types
- Full Quality Control
- Setup QC test methods
- Apply these methods to BOM’s
- True Production Costing
- Compensation for yield losses
- Powerful ‘what if’ costing scenario
- Allocation of all costs into fixed or variable cost groups
Xperdyte Manufacturing provides effortless scheduling of production tasks, with the ability to schedule Works Order at Work Centre level. Graphical representation of scheduling simplifies planning and coordination. With the use of Xperdyte’s Work Centre Activity application, users can identify movement and timing of activities throughout the production process.
Schedule and manage production effortlessly with Xperdyte Manufacturing’s work centre activity screen.
Quality and Statistical Production Control
QC tests with tolerance levels can be set for:
- QC at work centre level
- QC on lot/batch numbers
- QC on raw materials
- QC tests during production process
Xperdyte’s quality control can produce laboratory test results together with certificate of analysis reports (COA) and certificate of compliance reports (COC).
Project Milestone Planning
Allows for the creation of project milestones where forecast plans can be set and measured against actual performance. This is useful in the building and engineering industries.
Many manufacturers require the ability to decant stock from one pack size to another whilst simultaneously controlling and calculating applicable costs. The Xperdyte Manufacturing Decanting Facility:
- Controls all the items being taken out stock which are required to produce the decanted item.
- Returns to stock any re-usable materials extracted from the item which is being decanted from.
- Calculates the Nett Cost of the decanted item.