Sage Pastel Intermediate Training
Advanced Processing Training for Sage PAstel Xpress or Partner Users
SAGE PASTEL INTERMEDIATE TRAINING
Increase Your Skills with Advanced Sage Pastel Training
How will this training benefit me?
On completion of this advanced training, the student will be able to do monthly processing in Sage Pastel Partner/Xpress for Suppliers, Customers, Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation – including Installation, Take On Balances, Continuing the processing cycle and all relevant reports.
This Training is applicable to the following Sage Accounting products:
This Course Includes:
- Installing Sage Pastel Partner
- Working & Navigating in a Pastel Company
- Creating a New Company
- Using the Auto Setup
- Creating and editing Customers
- Creating and editing Suppliers
- Creating and editing General Ledger Accounts
- Creating and editing Inventory Items
- Supplier Processing
- Customer Processing
- Cashbook Processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Processing
- Processing of Debit & Credit Notes
- Processing a Second Month
- Reporting on General Ledger, Customers, Suppliers & Inventory
- Correction of Errors
- Scheduled Invoices
- Take On Balances
Where / How Does this training take place?
Classroom Training – 4 Days @ R2000 (VAT Excl) per day
Is there a training manual included?
Yes, a training manual is included
Do I need to write an exam?
An online exam is available, and entirely optional.
FASSET accredited on successful completion of exam with NQF Level 5 (6 credits) and NQF Level 4 (9 credits)