Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage - Included Modules
Powerful Add-On Modules included, right out of the box
Included Modules: Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage
Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage software offers you all the advantages you have come to expect from the trusted Sage brand. As a leader in South Africa for accounting and payroll software, Sage understands how a payroll solution must work. Simple to use and with regular updates as per SARS requirements, you can be assured that your payroll and HR procedures will be compliant. Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage is suitable for any size business needing a comprehensive payroll.
Human Resources Module
With our easy-to-use HR Software System, suitable for any size and type of business, performance reviews and disciplinary procedures have never been more accurately recorded.
Because the system is so concise and reports are customised to each employee, avoiding CCMA cases and compensation for wrongful dismissal is guaranteed.
What it does for you:
- Disciplinary procedures are simplified by a system that comes with 66 disciplinary reasons – each with a set offence level;
- Keep track of company assets in employees’ possession;
- HR software ships with standard HRD forms and templates;
- Telephonic and email support for the first year;
- Single user or unlimited user options.
What’s even better is that the HR Management Software System integrates easily with the Sage Pastel Partner Payroll software program, making for a speedy return on your investment.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Self Service is a web-based self-service tool to help you run your business smoother, faster and more efficiently. With many organisations going ‘green’, Self Service provides the perfect paperless solution, saving you money as well as time. Features include:
- Leave Requests: You can apply for leave via your smartphone by simply entering the start and end date of when you require leave as well as the type of leave, such as sick leave, annual leave or unpaid leave, to name a few. Self Service automatically retrieves the balance of annual leave days due. The leave application form will be sent to your direct manager who can either accept or decline the application. A full audit trail is available.
- Travel Claims: Keeping track of business travel has never been this quick and easy! You can simply submit your travel claims via your smartphone! Depending on the workflow setup, this can, like with leave applications, be accepted or declined by your manager and then forwarded to the Payroll Administrator. Simple.
- Update Details: You can update your personal details, contact details, physical and postal address as well as banking details via your smartphone. Once the changes are approved by your manager, the Payroll Administrator is able to automatically update the Sage Pastel Payroll & HR system at the click of a button!
- View Payslips: Self Service is a secure application using similar security as online banking vendors ensuring your payslips are kept strictly confidential. Exclusive to our Flex subscription offering: You can securely view current and historic payslips on your smartphone. Simple and convenient!
- View Leave Balances: You can view your leave balances, such as sick leave or annual leave, on your smartphone. Self Service automatically retrieves the balance of leave days due as well as leave days taken and accrued. This makes applying for leave even easier than before.
Employee Self Service - Mobile App
With Sage Pastel Payroll Self Service, employees can apply for leave, submit travel claims and update their personal details online or via their smartphone, anywhere, anytime.
- Enables mobility: all you need is an internet connection
- Self Service is hosted: no IT team required
- Based on workflow capabilities and the organisational chart
- Self Service is secure
- Synchronises with our payroll software
With our Self Service app, payroll administrators and business owners will get their payroll software updated automatically, eliminating manually recapturing of leave or travel claim forms.
Multiple Transactions Manager Module
The Multiple Transaction Manager Module allows you to give the entire company a salary increase based on either a set value or a specific percentage and process a production bonus or commission by only using one screen. Over shutdown periods, putting your entire workforce on leave has never been this quick and easy.
This feature allows you to make global updates to any transaction within the Payroll system to all, or a selection of employees. These transactions can include leave, bonuses, travel allowances and commission.
Salary Structuring Module
Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage’s Salary Structuring Module offers you amazing functionality to calculate individual employees’ remuneration packages. It is like having a Salary Structuring Assistant! This module simplifies the complicated task of structuring a Total Cost To Company remuneration package, according to the employee’s letter of appointment.
By simply entering the total package value and various package components, Sage Pastel Payroll & HR will calculate the value of the remaining Cash Component and update the employee’s payslip with the structure you define. Alternatively, make use of the Nett to Gross Package calculation to accurately determine the Gross Basic Salary required to ensure the employee receives an agreed Nett Pay amount in each pay packet.
The Salary Structuring Module offers eight calculators to assist you with the quick calculations of various allowance and fringe benefit values. Based on information provided by your employees, you can now calculate an accurate value for Travel Allowances or the taxable benefit value of a Company Vehicle without having to understand or refer back to any of the complicated rules and regulations required by legislation.
Our Salary Structuring Module can be used to structure an employee’s pay package using one of two methods namely Total Cost To Company or Nett to Gross Salary. In addition, there are eight calculators built into the Salary Structuring Module to assist you to calculate the fringe benefit of the Use of Company Vehicle, Private use of Assets, Free and Cheap Accommodation and many more.
The standard functionality of the Salary Structuring Module has been enhanced with an Assistant Wizard which is available to set up new employee salary information.
Third Party Payments Module
With our Third Party Payments Module, any company deduction or contribution can now automatically be paid over to the relevant company with the click of a button.
No more manual capturing required with a once-off beneficiary (third party) setup. You can eliminate human error and save valuable processing time as well as obtain a detailed transaction listing report per employee and party. Third Parties can include Provident Funds, Medical Aids, Garnishee Orders, Industrial Councils, OID, EMP201 SARS payments, to name a few.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without the prior written permission from Sage South Africa.