Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage - Additional Modules
Powerful Add-On Modules included to fit your specific payroll needs
Additional Modules: Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage
Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage software offers you all the advantages you have come to expect from the trusted Sage brand. As a leader in South Africa for accounting and payroll software, Sage understands how a payroll solution must work. Simple to use and with regular updates as per SARS requirements, you can be assured that your payroll and HR procedures will be compliant. Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage is suitable for any size business needing a comprehensive payroll.
Industrial Council Compliance Module
Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage caters for the following Industrial Councils: MIBFA, MIBCO / MICFA, the Electrical Industry and the Road Freight Industry as well as the Private Security Industry. This module will even provide you with the ability to generate the applicable Industrial Council’s electronic submission files.
Now you no longer have to manually complete the Industrial Council reports. Simply generate the submission file and e-mail it to the applicable Industrial Council at the click of a button.
This way you are ensured that all your calculations are correct the first time around, eliminating the chance of data-capture errors.
Intelligence Reporting Module
What do you get when you combine South Africa’s leading Payroll software with Microsoft® Excel? A reporting tool that allows you to manipulate reports in order to make improved decisions through business intelligence (BI).
If you entrust Microsoft® Excel to share, present and analyse information, then this module is for you. Sage Pastel Payroll Intelligence Reporting is a module that dynamically links to your payroll data, taking your business way beyond traditional reporting functionality, using the power of Microsoft® Excel.
- Our standard, ‘pre-set’ reports save you time: This module ships with more than 20 standard report formats such as a job costing report, year-on-year leave comparison report, leave taken listing, rate report, years of service listing, to name a few. The module retains amended spreadsheet layouts and makes them available for future use. These reports can be ‘sliced and diced’ according to your own unique requirements, with comprehensive graphical illustrations for easy analysis and reporting purposes.
- End-user Empowerment: If you retain and save the design of your spreadsheets, you will avoid having to re-format them every time you generate the Excel report.
- Customised Reports: You can customise the standard set of reports and templates, and even create new ones.
NetCash (Integrated Payments module)
Paying bulk salaries and payroll each month shouldn’t bring additional stress. Make once-off, recurring or batch payroll payments with our online software to all South African banks and account types. You can relax knowing that everyone will get paid on time.
Netcash is the simplest way to pay, and get paid, integrating directly into your Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage software. For Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage, Netcash offers the following:
- Validations and verifications: You can enjoy the benefit of validating and verifying your employees’ ID Numbers and Bank Accounts by paying a modular fee on a monthly or annual payment plan.
- Bank accounts (verify and validate): Bank account validation ensures that a valid bank account has been entered into your Payroll System and bank account verification ensures not only that the bank account is valid and in existence but also that it is in the name of the employee specified on your Payroll. This eliminates one of the most critical areas of payment fraud in your Payroll run i.e. paying one employee’s salary into a “fake” or erroneous bank account of another individual.
- ID numbers (verify and validate): By validating and verifying the ID numbers on your Payroll you create complete peace of mind not only that your employee has provided a valid ID number but also that the ID number has been verified as belonging to the associated employee and is recorded on the Department of Home Affairs list of official ID numbers. This eliminates both fake ID numbers as well as ID Numbers not associated with the given employee.
- Salary EFT payments: Salary payment batches are created automatically within your Payroll System and forwarded to Sage Pay without creating the infamous “text files” which previously needed to be stored on the hard drive of your Payroll Administrator’s computer and then forwarded or transferred to the authorised user of your banking software for transmission to the relevant bank. This improves efficiency and eliminates yet another potential area for Payroll fraud via the editing of the Payroll text file batch once it has been created in the Payroll and before it is imported into the banking software.
- Credit checks: You will be provided with valuable information on existing and potential employees including judgements, defaults, notices / alerts, fraud listings / indicators, marital status and spouse detail, including all residential address details. Reports are sourced from the three main credit bureaus in South Africa, namely TransUnion, Experian and XDS.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without the prior written permission from Sage South Africa.