True cloud-based, best-in-class accounting software from Sage
An overview of Sage Intacct
Increase operational efficiency, manage IT costs, and gain valuable real-time insight into your financials to improve productivity and profitability
What is Sage Intacct and why should your business use it?
Sage Intacct is a true cloud, best-in-class accounting software platform. You and your team will be able to access it from any location, and at any time. Experience the freedom of not being bound by expensive physical servers and infrastructure to run your accounting software. And you will save on the immense initial setup and maintenance costs of tied to physical infrastructure required for traditional, desktop-based software.
Break free from boundaries and embrace the future of accounting software in the cloud.
As a true cloud platform, Sage Intacct can easily integrate or link with other advanced software platforms via API; this vastly increases possibilities and integrated workflows for your business. This includes industry leading CRM, e-Commerce, Manufacturing and Automation platforms, ready to link with Sage Intacct in a beat!
Sage Intacct is built for finance professionals by finance professionals
We understand the needs of our customers because our system is built by accounting and finance professionals that have been in your shoes. Our cloud accounting and financial management software delivers a depth of financial capabilities you won’t find in a traditional software suite. It’s more flexible, too—adapting easily to the way you need and want to do business. This is what’s going to make your finance team more insightful and productive.
Sage Intacct offers true cloud flexibility and accessibility
All cloud solutions are not the same? A true cloud solution should offer several key elements – multi-tenancy, elastic infrastructure, high configurability, self-service expansion, and integration with various APIs. There remains an element of confusion – even misdirection in some cases – about what true cloud is, and why it matters. Give your team the advantage of a solution that was built from the ground up on true cloud architecture. Sage Intacct’s multi-tenant foundation brings robust technology infrastructure to your organization, without the high inset costs, maintenance, or complexity that would be involved with an on-premises solution.
Sage Intacct offers the scalability to grow with your business
With more efficiency and sharper insight, you can be able to drive growth, not just cope with what happens to your business. Sage Intacct automates the complete array of accounting processes—from basic to complex—so you can improve productivity, provide compliance, and grow without excessive hiring. We are the only mid-market cloud financial management solution with a multi-dimensional general ledger and robust, easy to use reporting, giving you one place to go for a full view of your real-time business performance. And Sage Intacct is scalable, allowing you to easily handle growing numbers of users, customers, transactions, or entities.
What Can Sage Intacct Do?
Sage Intacct provides seven core modules that give businesses a streamlined way to handle their most important financial processes:
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Order Entry
- Accounts Payable
- Reporting and Dashboards
Advanced financial and operational modules are also available:
- Time and Expense Management
- Multi-Currency and Global Consolidations
- Project Costing and Billing
- Fixed Assets
- Spend Management
- Contract Revenue Management
- Contract and Subscription Billing
- Sales and Use Tax
- Check Delivery Service
- Inventory Management
- Interactive Custom Report Writer
- Digital Board Book
- Dynamic Allocations
- Non-profit Revenue Recognition
- Salesforce Integration
Sage Intacct Product Capabilities
- Accounts Payable: Streamline workflows across AP cycle with exceptional speed and efficiency.
- Accounts Receivable: Automate the invoicing and collections process to accelerate your cash cycle.
- Cash Management: Track multiple accounts with real-time visibility and reconciliations.
- General Ledger: Multiple entities, currencies, geographies – consolidate it all in minutes
- Order Management: Automate complex, high-volume quote-to-cash cycles and improve profitability.
- Purchasing: Achieve speed, accuracy, and visibility with structured transactions and approvals.
Dashboards & Reporting:
- Speed: Slash your time in half and accelerate finance team productivity by 40%
- Collaborate: Spans through every process and device so your finance, sales and services teams can cooperatively resolve any issue.
- Contract and subscription billing: Streamline workflows across the AP cycle with expectional speed and efficiency.
- Project costing and billing: Bid smarter and bill faster with less revenue leakage.
- Revenue Recognition: Automate complex revenue accounting, configure expense amortisation and more.
Financial Management Platform:
- Platform services: Create Solutions precisely tuned to individual business needs.
- Web-services API: Easily integrate with other best-in-class solutions.
- Salesforce integration: Connect finance and sales – fuel growth and accelerate revenue.
- Fixed Assets: Fixed Assets and core accounting create an automated asset management system.
- Inventory Management: Track, value, and manage stock while maintaining accuracy at every step.
- Multi-entity and global consolidations: Easily Manage complex financials for multiple locations and entities.
- Project Accounting: Manage costs and revenue, keep projects on time, and maintain profitability.
- Revenue recognition: Account for multi revenue types – subscriptions, licences and services.
- Spend management: Govern company purchasing vs. budgets and never exceed spending caps
- Time and expense management: Keep your team focused on client goals, not administrative tasks.
Request more information or a product demo
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.