An entire business management solution for greater control
Revolutionise the way you do business with the Sage Evolution Premium ERP Software system. It delivers an entirely new dimension in business management software by bringing all the aspects of your operating environment together, Sage Evolution Premium is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software system that gives you the ability to control your financial situation as well as your relationships with your customers, suppliers and employees.
The comprehensive range of features and functionality of this Sage Evolution Premium ERP software system package, complemented with a number of add-on modules, provides scalable, flexible, and robust financial management for your growing business. Sage Evolution Premium as a core product is feature-rich, but the add-on modules that are available make it a truly revolutionary ERP software solution.
Sage Evolution Premium Features:
|No. of Users||Multi-users, 1 - 300+ users|
|No. of Companies||Unlimited|
|Database required||MSDE (1 up to 10 users), Microsoft® SQL Database (11+ users)|
|Support||Included in the annual renewal|
Sage Evolution Accounting and all modules within the Sage Evolution range are subject to an annual renewal fee. This ERP software business model provides you with a number of important benefits including:
- first line telephonic and e-mail support
The compulsory annual renewal is payable on the anniversary date of registration of the application. It gives you peace of mind that you will always have the backup service, support and expertise you need.
Advanced Add-On Modules: The Power to Manage Your Business Even Better!
Below is a brief summary of each advanced add-on module, for a full detailed description, please click here.
- Bank Statement Manager: Populate your cash book electronically after bank statements have been imported.
- Bill of Materials: Create assembly sheets detailing each component making up the completed item.
- Sage Intelligence Reporting: Gain insights into your business through our automated Excel reporting tool.
- Debtors Manager: Improve your debt collection processes.
- Fixed Assets: Manage and organise fixed assets within your business.
- Multi-Currency: Process customer and supplier transactions in their currency.
- Multi-Warehousing: Set-up and use multiple stores and warehouses.
- Pricing Matrix: Create volume or time-based price breaks and specify discounts by customer or group.
- Sage Evolution Standard CRM: Integrates all business activities providing you with a holistic view of your business.
- Serial Number Tracking: Track items from date of purchase to date of sale.
- Voucher Management: The process of creating a payment or receipt voucher is an essential function for many businesses.
- Quote on Air: Our Quote on Air module can assist your sales force in working smarter and more efficiently by assisting them in producing standardised, professional quotes on-the-go!
- Business Gateway: Sage Evolution Business Gateway provides web access to your customers and agents.
- Account Consolidation: Allows for the separate invoicing of branches, but with the added functionality of printing one customer statement at head office level.
- Advanced Procurement: Advanced Procurement allows you to create and approve requisitions, request and evaluate quotation and place purchase orders with preferred suppliers.
- Annuity Billing: Provides for repetitive or recurring invoices on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Branch Accounting: Branch Accounting simplifies and streamlines business processes and transactions between all of these entities.
- Credit Risk Management: Manage your potential customers’ credit risk through a step-by-step process.
- Delivery Management: Businesses that manage large items or quantities of inventory items from invoicing.
- Information Alerts: Streamline key processes within your business.
- Inventory Advisor: Minimise stock-outs. Reduce excess inventory. Simplify ordering.
- Job Costing: Invoice jobs to customers.
- Lot Tracking: Track several units of a stock item using the same lot or batch number.
- Manufacturing: View a full audit trail of your manufacturing process and separate the process into work in progress and finished goods.
- Sage Evolution Mobile App: This mobile app for Apple and Android devices takes your sales force to your customers.
- Municiple Billing: A billing and accounting solution that delivers essential operational information and that can create National Treasury reports.
- Point of Sale: Cashier-based retail solution ideal for any till point.
- Procurement: Manage purchase orders in your business and keep control of your purchases.
- Sage Evolution Premium CRM: Integrates all business activities providing you with a holistic view of your business.
- Retail Point of Sale: Brings together a fully integrated front office POS and back office software that meets the needs of SMME retailers for an end-to-end retail management solution.
- Service Manager: Schedule and manage the servicing of assets within your business.
Which add-on modules do I need for my industry?
With such a great number of fantastic add-on modules, it can be difficult to discern which modules are needed for your specific industry. We have gone to great lengths to prepare a recommended list of modules for a large number of industries.
Sage Evolution Premium Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Request a Product Demo
See the product of interest in action before you buy
At Preferred Solutions, we encourage our clients to make an informed decision on any purchase. What better way than seeing the product in action during a demonstration? Simply fill out the form below, and we will be in contact to set up a product demonstration, either in person or via webinar, depending on accessibility and time constraints. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sage Evolution Training
- Product Consultant
You will learn to install, register, navigate and maintain your Pastel Evolution software. The maintenance of your software includes creating common databases, backups and master files. The course will also teach you how to navigate within the software using the system tree, main menu and available shortcuts. After successfully creating your master files, we will explore the General Ledger, as well as customer, supplier and inventory processing and reporting needs via the respective modules. The Pastel Evolution core modules that will be covered in this course are as follows:
- General Ledger module
- Accounts Receivable module
- Accounts Payable module
- Inventory module
- Order Entry module
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.