A True Cloud Payroll Solution from Sage, to simplify your Payroll and Staff processes from any location
Whether you’re trying to ensure compliance with the latest tax legislation, tackling fraud resulting from inadequate checks, or just wanting to pay your people on time, we understand that when it comes to payroll, your small to medium-sized business faces unique challenges every day.
Now, you can rise to the challenge with Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional, the personnel management and payroll solution reimagined, and redesigned, to take your business further.
Payroll, Personnel Management & Sage Self Service
Your payroll team will appreciate the advanced security it offers; your HR department will benefit from being able to print their Equity and Skills reports. Your employees will love the fact that they can manage leave requests from their mobile apps.
Put tax worries out of your mind:
Automated updates ensure your business is always up-to-date with tax legislation and regulatory requirements, helping you avoid penalties for not filing on time or calculating tax incorrectly.
Take the full solution on the go:
Enjoy all the benefits of a multi-tenant, cloud solution, always available, from anywhere!
Put more power in your payroll package:
Payroll Professional gives you the ability and flexibility to control every aspect of your payroll process with a range of next-generation applications, while keeping you in line with legislative guidelines. You’ll find the real-time design makes the software a breeze to use.
Put the “human” back in Human Resource:
Payroll Professional puts your people at the heart of its system with a logical, integrated and streamlined personnel management (PM) extension of its payroll component. Payroll Professional PM gives you functionality to record training, disciplinaries, interviews, items issued and keep track of various HR related documentation.
Take the sweat out of processing leave:
Employee Sage Self Service (SSS) makes processing leave a breeze. It provides your staff with user-friendly tools to update their personal details, apply for leave, submit claims and view payslips online. With SSS, capturing, approving and maintaining your employees’ leave becomes a streamlined, paperless process.
Sage Business Colud Payroll Professional in a Subscription-based product with a monthly payment according to your specific user needs.
Secure, 100% compliant payroll to help you improve business efficiency
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional has been developed after years of interaction with thousands of clients of every size and industry.
You’ll find that it offers every function you need to manage your payroll securely and effectively, giving you the freedom to focus on what’s really important — being more productive and profitable.
It also gives you flexibility with a range of applications to control every aspect of your payroll, while keeping you legislatively compliant.
Payroll Professional allows you to add integrated modules and combine functions to expand its capabilities, adapting to fit your requirements no
matter how fast your business grows.
Simply define what you need, and the system can be configured to your specifications. Sage will then train your staff to use the payroll solution to its full potential. With a range of support services available, you’ll always find the right answer, and qualified professionals that are ready to help you.
Ease of use:
- Easier processing through real-time design.
- The ability to implement “what if” scenarios without having to do a pay run.
- Colour-coded mandatory fields that make it extremely easy to add new employees.
- Help functions for simplified table lookups.
- Printing of payslip and report histories.
- Functionality catering for all bargaining councils including MICFA, MTU, MIBFA, MEIBC, MIBCO, BIBC, NBCRFII. *
- Catering for Retirement Reform rules. *
- Maternity leave activation, with the ability to load UIF start and end dates. *
- Mobile payslip functionality.
- Net pay splits between bank accounts.
Smooth capturing of employee information
- Link employees to departments, pay points, projects, sites, and cost centres for costing purposes.
- Use the payment facility to select the payment method of your choice and submit electronic submissions.
- Make electronic payments to third parties and garnishees.
- Make payments in local currencies, e.g. the Kenyan Schilling, US Dollars or Nigerian Naira.
- Define the language in which you print payslips.
- Attach photographs to employee records.
- Record benefit details like medical aid, provident fund and pension fund.
- Claim the full benefit of the Youth Wage Subsidy (ETI). *
Convenient on-screen payslips
- An online payslip screen displays your employees’ earnings, deductions and company contributions.
- Capture payslips online with the ability to bulk input (batch process).
- View payslips in real-time and adjust net salaries while you process.
Harness the power of Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional’s user-friendly report-writing tool, with:
- Standard reports based on Sage’s experience in the market.
- Country specific statutory reports for over 13 African countries, including: Angola, Botswana, DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and
- Legislative reporting required by the Department of Labour and SETAs, including EMP201, OID, UIF submissions, EEA2 and EEA4. *
- Company-specific reports written especially to suit your business.
- Password protected enhanced reports, which can be printed to PDF or attached to emails.
The Power of Integration
- Combine Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional, HR and Employee Sage Self-Service (SSS) solutions for a fully integrated business management system.
- Integrate with a variety of accounting software and clock-card systems.
Put your people at the heart of your system
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional empowers you to look after your employees in a secure, cloud environment.
You can keep a record of various employee interactions throughout their careers, and access this information anytime, allowing you to process various queries and access employee information for better decision-making.
A logical, integrated, and streamlined extension of our Payroll Professional solution, personnel management is designed around a business’s human resource responsibilities.
You can also improve efficiency and reduce manual interventions with regards to employee claims, leave requests and Masterfile maintenance through seamless integration with Sage Self Service (SSS).
- The Advisor allows quick access to information on legislation, policies, procedures and codes of good practice regulating the payroll and HR environment.
- You can load various transactions on each employee record.
- Attach documents to employee records e.g. supporting documentation for disciplinary actions
- Keep a record of different items issued to employees (cell phones, laptops, uniforms) and be reminded of outstanding items that must be returned when an employee resigns.
- Customise standard templates available in Microsoft Word with your company logo for forms like disciplinary procedures, fixed term contracts and letters of appointment.
Core People Mangement Module:
Keep complete employee records, including employee transactions and document attachments— like disciplinary notices and grievances, records of training attended, qualifications achieved and more. You can also add the following information to assist with possible queries at a later stage:
- Any prior learning and competencies of employees.
- All vehicle information is recorded per employee, including accidents and traffic fines.
- Additional family information can be recorded, e.g. beneficiaries of pension or provident funds.
Sage Self Service (SSS)
The paperless process that empowers your employees
Payroll Professional integrates directly into Sage Self Service (SSS) to streamline your HR process by giving your employees user-friendly tools to update their personal details, apply for leave, submit claims and overtime, and view payslips online.
By reducing admin, it gives you more time to focus on the issues that matter most to you—like moving your business forward.
Leave-processing? Piece of cake.
SSS integrates with Payroll Professional, reducing capture time by allowing your employees to apply for leave online, while streamlining the approval and maintenance of employee leave by turning it into a completely paperless process. SSS also allows you to customise the workflow items, reducing your company’s financial liability through improved leave management.
Let the right people in, keep the wrong people out.
Payroll Professional enforces stringent, internationally-accepted standards for access control to authenticate users. This means your data
is always protected. For example, if your business requires, managers can be given access to update leave information for an entire department.
How Sage Self Service (SSS) makes your employees’ lives easier
With just a few clicks, you can enable or disable these handy features:
Employees can view their leave balances as they appear on the payroll database and apply for leave on the system.
Your employees are able to view and update their personal information online, including:
- Names and contact numbers.
- Banking details.
- Emergency contact details.
- Statutory information such as ID numbers, tax numbers, and addresses.
- Details of family members, next of kin, and beneficiaries.
Because Sage Self Service saves every payslip, an employee can view a history of these whenever they want or need to.
Expense claims and online claims processing
SSS automates travel reimbursements or expense claims. An employee simply needs to complete a form within the SSS solution, this request will then be authorised, and the transaction automatically reflected on their payslip.
Online overtime processing
Employees can capture overtime using the SSS system. As soon as a request has been approved, the hours are automatically reflected on the company’s payroll. Overtime forms can be customised too and employees are given the ability to attach files, if they need to.
How SSS makes your life easier:
- SSS saves you valuable time on leave capturing and processing.
- Take control of leave processes by following leave applications in real-time.
- Transactions are automatically updated in your payroll database.
- Employee accounts are secured with usernames and passwords.
The Sage Self Service system ships with the following reports to make your leave processing and maintenance more effective:
Leave Transactions Report
View transactions awaiting approval.
Manager Leave Calendar Report
Provides managers with a visual report of the employees on leave.
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.