Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional Features
A True Cloud Payroll Solution from Sage, to simplify your Payroll and Staff processes from any location, at any time
Features of Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional
Powerful Features in its core, additional functionality with add-on modules
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional has been developed after years of interaction with thousands of clients of every size and industry. You’ll find that it offers every function you need to manage your payroll securely and effectively, giving you the freedom to focus on what’s really important — being more productive and profitable.
It also gives you flexibility with a range of applications to control every aspect of your payroll, while keeping you legislatively compliant.
Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional allows you to add integrated modules and combine functions to expand its capabilities, adapting to fit your requirements no
matter how fast your business grows.
Simply define what you need, and the system can be configured to your specifications.
Preferred Solutions will then train your staff to use the payroll solution to its full potential. With a range of support services available, you’ll always find the right answer, and qualified professionals that are ready to help you.
The Key Features of Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional include:
Ease of use:
- Easier processing through real-time design.
- The ability to implement “what if” scenarios without having to do a pay run.
- Colour-coded mandatory fields that make it extremely easy to add new employees.
- Help functions for simplified table lookups.
- Printing of payslip and report histories.
- Functionality catering for all bargaining councils including MICFA, MTU, MIBFA, MEIBC, MIBCO, BIBC, NBCRFII. *
- Catering for Retirement Reform rules. *
- Maternity leave activation, with the ability to load UIF start and end dates. *
- Mobile payslip functionality.
- Net pay splits between bank accounts.
Smooth capturing of employee information
- Link employees to departments, pay points, projects, sites, and cost centres for costing purposes.
- Use the payment facility to select the payment method of your choice and submit electronic submissions.
- Make electronic payments to third parties and garnishees.
- Make payments in local currencies, e.g. the Kenyan Schilling, US Dollars or Nigerian Naira.
- Define the language in which you print payslips.
- Attach photographs to employee records.
- Record benefit details like medical aid, provident fund and pension fund.
- Claim the full benefit of the Youth Wage Subsidy (ETI). *
Convenient on-screen payslips
- An online payslip screen displays your employees’ earnings, deductions and company contributions.
- Capture payslips online with the ability to bulk input (batch process).
- View payslips in real-time and adjust net salaries while you process.
Harness the power of Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional’s user-friendly report-writing tool, with:
- Standard reports based on Sage’s experience in the market.
- Country specific statutory reports for over 13 African countries, including: Angola, Botswana, DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and
- Legislative reporting required by the Department of Labour and SETAs, including EMP201, OID, UIF submissions, EEA2 and EEA4. *
- Company-specific reports written especially to suit your business.
- Password protected enhanced reports, which can be printed to PDF or attached to emails.
The Power of Integration
- Combine Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional, HR and Employee Sage Self-Service (SSS) solutions for a fully integrated business management system.
- Integrate with a variety of accounting software and clock-card systems.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without the prior written permission from Sage South Africa.