Netcash (previously Sage Pay)
Make and Receive Your Business Payments The Smart Way
An overview of Netcash
Payments integration directly into your Sage Accounting and/or Payroll Software
Netcash (previously Sage Pay) is a leading payments provider to small and medium-sized businesses throughout South Africa. Do more business on the go with Sage Smart Money Movement, the seamless way to move money in and out of your business.
Netcash offers you simplicity to manage your accounting and payroll more easily. It integrates with:
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting (previously knows as Sage One Accounting),
- Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress (previously known as Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage),
- Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (previously known as Sage Pastel Partner Advantage),
- Sage 200 Evolution (previously known as Sage Evolution Premium),
- Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage,
- Sage Business Cloud Payroll (previously known as Sage One Payroll)
- Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional
By providing a smart payment solution, Netcash enables you to make supplier payments, run debit orders, pay your staff, make sales online and increase cashflow with innovative invoicing and payment options.
8 Great Features Offered By Netcash
What Netcash Offers You:
- Whatever your business size or needs, Netcash has a secure payment solution for you. This includes debit order collections, eCommerce payment facilities, invoice payments, salary and supplier payments.
- Netcash is registered with the Payments Association of South Africa as a Systems Operator and Third Party Payments Provider.
- Netcash is registered and regulated by the Financial Services Board.
- Netcash processes millions of secure payment transactions on behalf of their clients each month.
- Your Netcash account gives you access to incoming and outgoing payment services which integrates seamlessly with Sage Accounting and Payroll software.
- Netcash offers very competitive rates compared to other South African banks, and can be negotiated according to volume of transactions.