Fully integrated real-time Job Costing Module for Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Sage 200 Evolution
An overview of JobSYS
Advanced Job Costing Software to Keep track of Your Business
Preferred Solutions offers specialist software for our clients in order to meet unique needs, making it possible for businesses to effectively run their business processes successfully. Job SYS is one of the select software solutions we actively promote to our current and prospective clients.
JobSYS helps you prepare Quotations or Estimates for your Customers, Manage your Resources, Staff, Material Issuing and Purchasing. Compare the Estimated costs versus the Actual costs of the Job. Compile an Invoice and monitor the profitability for each Job.
Sage with JobSYS will help you:
- View the estimated versus actual costs of each job
- Invoice on a fixed amount, percentage or quantity complete basis
- Monitor the ongoing profitability of each job
- Structure multiple projects or task groupings per quote or job
- Track sales, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of equipment It will also enable you to:
- Create multiple standard job templates that are used to quickly build consistent quotations and jobs
Main Features and Benefits include:
- Fully integrated into Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Sage 200 Evolution – No duplication of data. Update all JobSYS and Sage accounting transactions on a real time basis.
- Create templates that can be used in future quotations and jobs.
- Purchase directly for each job and automatically allocate items to Job when stock is received.
- Prevent overstocking as a result of incorrect purchasing.
- Store history of each job – to be viewed by means of serial number, unit number, registration number.
- Part invoice Jobs – Invoice deposits, invoice based on progress of Job and final invoicing.
- Track materials and labour used on Jobs.
- Track time quoted, time spent on Jobs, time invoiced and non-productive time for each staff member. Timesheets can be inputted via timesheets or barcode scanner.
- Monitor work in progress for each Job.
- Monitor on-going profitability of each.
- Control Sub Contractors, Buyouts and Outsourced work.
- Link unlimited documents in any format to a quote or job and enjoy total visibility into related contracts, drawings, specifications etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, JobSYS is a add on for Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Sage 200 Evolution. All quotes, costing, etc are processed in JobSYS and the Financials are processed in Sage.
Yes, it has full integration with Sage 200 Evolution.
No, JobSYS does not need Sage to be installed on the PC to work. However, if you do not have Sage installed on the PC. Note: Additional pervasive licenses are required for JobSYS to be able to access the Sage Data.
Yes, unlike most systems there is no need for a year end or roll over procedure. JobSYS is able to store information indefinitely providing that your infrastructure is adequate.