Advanced Job Costing Software to Keep track of Your Business
Preferred Solutions offers specialist software for our clients in order to meet unique needs, making it possible for businesses to effectively run their business processes successfully. Job SYS is one of the select software solutions we actively promote to our current and prospective clients.
Job-SYS helps you prepare Quotations or Estimates for your Customers, Manage your Resources, Staff, Material Issuing and Purchasing. Compare the Estimated costs versus the Actual costs of the Job. Compile an Invoice and monitor the profitability for each Job.
Main Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated into Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Sage 100 / 200 Evolution – No duplication of data. Update all Job-SYS and Sage accounting transactions on a real time basis.
- Create templates that can be used in future quotations and jobs.
- Purchase directly for each job and automatically allocate items to Job when stock is received.
- Prevent overstocking as a result of incorrect purchasing.
- Store history of each job - to be viewed by means of serial number, unit number, registration number.
- Part invoice Jobs – Invoice deposits, invoice based on progress of Job and final invoicing.
- Track materials and labour used on Jobs.
- Track time quoted, time spent on Jobs, time invoiced and non-productive time for each staff member. Timesheets can be inputted via timesheets or barcode scanner.
- Monitor work in progress for each Job.
- Monitor on-going profitability of each.
- Control Sub Contractors, Buyouts and Outsourced work.
- Link unlimited documents in any format to a quote or job and enjoy total visibility into related contracts, drawings, specifications etc.
JobSYS Brochure Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Request a Product Demo
See the product of interest in action before you buy
At Preferred Solutions, we encourage our clients to make an informed decision on any purchase. What better way than seeing the product in action during a demonstration? Simply fill out the form below, and we will be in contact to set up a product demonstration, either in person or via webinar, depending on accessibility and time constraints. We look forward to hearing from you!