Work on Sage Evolution from anywhere as you would at the office using a simple internet connection
An overview of Evolution Anywhere
Your Sage 200 Evolution software on your computer, connected to your live data in the cloud
Sage 200 Evolution can now be a cloud-based ERP system thanks to Evolution Anywhere. It works directly on your desktop and does not require remote desktop login to function.
Evolution Anywhere is a SQL server tool that allows applications to connect seamlessly to a SQL server database through any internet connection. Evolution Anywhere was developed to overcome the restrictions of having your SQL database and application software on the same server or network.
Evolution Anywhere makes it possible for a centralised database environment which is ideal for most multi-branch businesses. A centralised database allows for enhanced security, centralised updates, lower administration costs, reliable backups and most importantly real time processing to the databases wherever it may be required.
Evolution Anywhere does not use Microsoft Terminal Services or Citrix and all applications run on the local PC. This means there is none of the frustrations of remote printing, importing, or exporting of data and no RDP monitoring required.
Evolution Anywhere is your remote Sage 200 Evolution access solution. Connecting remotely to Sage 200 Evolution Company Database using Internet connection is now simple, affordable and possible.
Evolution Anywhere Features & Benefits include:
- Evolution Anywhere works with any version of Microsoft SQL server
- Automatic updates ensure that all clients are always on the latest version
- Evolution Anywhere is simple and quick to setup and deploy
- Data Security – All data exchanged between Evolution Anywhere server, controller and client are encrypted using SSL. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between an Evolution Anywhere server, controller, and client. This link ensures that all data passed between the Evolution Anywhere server, controller and client remain private and integral, using the industry standard Secure Socket Layer
- Evolution Anywhere allows you to work on Sage 100 or Sage 200 from anywhere over an internet connection, as if you were connected to your local network
- No complex or technical setup required
- No addition login procedures or username and password to remember
- No additional software costs – Microsoft Office license or RDP Cals
- Preferred Solutions can offer remote support to clients without the need for 3rd party software such as TeamViewer or VNC
- Companies with multiple branches can connect and work seamlessly on a central SQL database at head office or hosted in a data centre. Benefitting from real-time stock levels, pricing changes, reporting, order processing, etc.
- No importing, exporting, or printing issues as with RDP or VNC solutions
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage South Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.