Running your business the smart way
Your business is growing and it’s essential that you have the right software to help you succeed. We understand that finding the recipe for business success can be tricky. Our holistic software solution for small and medium sized businesses includes the tools you need to gain control of your business. You can automate key business processes and gain the confidence you need to make important decisions. Service and support is just a phone call away, when you
need it. Now you’ll have more time to focus on what’s important and that’s running and growing your business.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Offers the following:
Smart and intuitive accounting software
We’ve developed our software with your specific business environment in mind. Our software comes with a single user and unlimited company licence with the ability to purchase up to 19 additional user licences. You’ll be able to store 5 years of transactional data while being able to process the current financial year as well as one back. You can create a maximum of 30 cash books and the inclusion of a General Ledger goes without saying. You can also feel confident that your accounting software will always be SARS compliant.
Microsoft Office 365 integration
View at-a-glance customer or supplier specific information without having to switch between your Sage software and Microsoft Outlook. Cloud Backup integrates directly into your Sage software, enabling you to schedule automatic backups of your data to OneDrive.
Unlimited, Expert Software Support
We appreciate that in order for your company to run smoothly, you’ll need software maintenance and support. We’ve got real people waiting on the line to help you. Unlimited telephonic support, free software upgrades, access to the exclusive Sage Pastel Customer Zone and discounted training are just some of the benefits and it’s all included in your annual licence fee agreement.
Say goodbye to manual bank reconciliations
We know that reconciling your bank account can take hours, if not days to complete. We can help by making your bank recons a breeze with Sage Pastel Bank Manager.
Business Reporting at a Click of a Button
Creating the perfect report can be very time-consuming. Sage Intelligence Reporting automates your reporting process so that you can focus on actually analyzing the information to make informed decisions with confidence. Use the standard report templates or design your own report templates in Microsoft™ Excel™ and update them straight from your Sage Pastel software.
Sage Pastel Accounting On-The-Go
With our new mobile app*, you can now lookup details for customer and inventory items, process quotes, invoices and sales orders from your mobile device as well as find customers near to your current location. And that’s just the beginning!
* Requires an internet connection. Available in certain countries only. Contact your nearest Sage Pastel office for more information.
For a full list of features and product comparison with other Sage Pastel Accounting packages, please make use of the links below.
We also recommend reading about: Sage Evolution Standard
You can now choose between a Once-off Purchase, or make use of a Monthly Subscription (from only R877.63 per month). Speak to us about these options and what would be the best option for your business.
- Point Of Sale: A powerful and secure retail solution suitable for small and medium sized retail businesses.
- Debtors Manager: A debtors management system that‘s suitable for any business in any industry that seeks to optimise their debtors collection process.
- Receipting: Process and print receipts, without having to use your cash book. Once you are ready, Sage Pastel Receipting will automatically move the receipts into your cash book for you.
- Multi-Currency: This module allows you to define a currency for each customer, supplier and bank account. You can create up to 30 currencies.
- Time and Billing: This module allows you to bill your employees’ time to your customers. Simply fill out timesheets for your employees and charge your customers via activities.
- Multi-warehousing: Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses.
- Fixed Assets: Manage and organise fixed assets within your business.
- Bill of Materials: This module allows you to create bills of materials or kit item codes with an unlimited number of components.
- Project Tracker: Allocate income and expenses to a project, which could represent a specific job or even a selected area of your business, thus enabling you to monitor profitability.
- Serial Number Tracking: Track items from the moment you purchase or manufacture them to the time you sell them. You can even track the item for warranty purposes should it be returned to you for repairs.
- Sage Intelligence Reporting: Gain insights into your business through our automated Excel reporting tool.
- JobSys: Fully integrated real-time Job Costing Module compatible with Sage Pastel Partner Advantage. Read more here.
What's New in Version 17?
For more information on the updates in Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage V17, please click here.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Features:
|No. of Users||1 upgradeable to 20 users|
|No. of Companies||Unlimited|
+ This package contains one user licence. Users can be purchased in increments according to your needs. Additional users can be purchased from Preferred Solutions. One user license equates to the loading of Software onto one PC.
*Unlimited telephonic support from Sage Pastel included in annual licence fee. Add-on modules can be purchased directly from Preferred Solutions.
Product information and pricing is only applicable for products sold in South Africa.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Sage Pastel Partner
The combination of ease-of use, innovation and flexibility makes Sage Pastel Partner the perfect accounting software solution for small and medium sized businesses. Suited to a multi-user and multi-company environment, this rapid processing business accounting application has been the mainstay of South African business for over 20 years. There are various modules which can be added on to Sage Pastel Partner, so that as your business grows, so too does your financial accounting package!
- Practitioner Self Study Box
- Sage Pastel Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Sage Pastel Partner Advance
- Sage Pastel Partner Intermediate
- Sage Pastel Partner Processing
Click here to make a booking.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.