Sage Pastel Payroll Training
Master the tasks to efficiently use and run Sage Pastel Payroll
(*only on-site Training)
Learn how to use Sage Pastel Payroll easily
- How to create your payroll company and ensuring that it is set up correctly the first time round.
- How to create and link cost centers, pay points and job codes. • How to create employees.
- Setting up and adjusting leave.
- How to capture leave taken.
- How to set up a payslip for an employee and ensuring that all the statutory transactions are entered.
- Capturing overtime and other additional payment information.
- Understanding and changing transactions to suit specific processing requirements.
- Setting up and processing Electronic Bank Transfers (EFTs).
- How to print the payslips.
- Which reports to print at month-end.
- How to amend a payslip in the event that a mistake was made.
- Making backups of your payroll information.
- Updating into a new pay period and closing off a month successfully.
- Easily Import and Export information.
- Protect your payroll information by setting up user access rights and passwords.
- Create new transaction templates and formulae for powerful and complex incentive or allowance calculations.
- How to set up new rates for specialised shift allowances and specific overtime requirements.
- Utilising the Batch Transactions facility for multiple transaction input on a single screen i.e. commissions and overtime.
- Setting up new payslip languages.
- Printing reports for previous periods.
- Learn how to use the powerful Multiple Transaction Manager to affect global transaction changes over multiple selections of employees.
Payroll 5-Day Training
Payroll 5 Day Training:
- Payroll Legislation Training
- Basic Software Training
- Advance Software Training
- Tax Training
- Problem Solving
- The A to Z on effectively running the Payroll Office.
- The monthly payroll cycle.
- All you need to know about the Acts that govern Payroll.
- Company policy and the responsibility of the Payroll Administrator.
- Processing terminations correctly.
- Reconciling earnings and deductions.
- Producing reports to assist in reconciling tax and performing your own payroll audit.
- Step-by-step procedures on completing statutory forms and UIF Submissions
This comprehensive & practical workshop will provide you with extensive problem solving techniques in respect of:
- Identifying tax discrepancies.
- Evaluating Payroll tax parameters.
- Payroll tax tips for the “do- it- yourself” expert.
- How to make leave adjustments.
- Loading year-to-date leave information.
- How to make changes to incorrectly defined formulae.
- How to utilise Payroll Reports for problem solving purposes.
- Using the monthly analysis report for payroll auditing purposes
- Legislative requirements made simple and explained in detail.
- Fringe benefits and tax calculations made simple.
- Understand the factors that influence the tax calculation.
- Correctly applying directives.
- How to tax temporary or part-time employees.
- Calculating tax correctly, the simple way!
- Correctly calculating tax on an annual bonus or irregular payments.
- How to accommodate and calculate travel allowances.
- Performing the SITE and PAYE split.
Book Your Training
In order for us to get more information to book your specific training course, please fill out your details below.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.