Sage One Accounting gives you the freedom to do accounting from any location
You’re shopping online. You’re banking online. Isn’t it time you managed your accounting online with our software? Sage One Accounting enables you to do your accounting from anywhere in the world, and at any time. No more hassles being stuck in the office to do your accounting or check financial reports - Sage One gives your freedom to plan your day without being stuck in the office.
Traditional accounting jargon has been replaced with simple, easily understood terminology, assuring you a seamless and convenient experience every time you are online. You can even explore the product to see the user-interface and try it free for 30 days.
Sage One keeps your accounting data safe and secure with the same level of encryption than online banking. Your information can also never get lost due to faulty machines or theft, as everything is stored in the cloud. Try it out today, or contact one of our sales consultant for a free demo.
Simple, Effective Invoicing
Invoicing on Sage One Accounting is an absolute breeze. The user-interface is easy to understand, quick to execute and a joy to edit. With the Sage Oen Mobile Apps, you can even quote and invoice on the go, or on the post while being at a client!
Know what is happening
Get Information easily. Nothing is more important to you than the knowledge that your business is on the right track. With our customisable dashboards, you can gain an instant understanding of how your business is performing.
Automatic Bank Feeds
Here is a reason to rejoice: No more importing, no more manual processing and no more bank reconciliations! Simply link your online bank account to Sage One and each day your accounting records will be updated automatically.
Client Payment Portal
Your own professional Customer Zone! Give customers access direct access to their accounts with your Customer Zone. They will be able to view their invoices online, pay invoices, accept quotes and keep track of their statements!
Why use Sage One online accounting software?
- No installation hassles – you can simply login and begin your work.
- No upgrades – you’ll automatically be working on the latest version of accounting software.
- No data security hassles – your data is always safe and secure.
- Accessibility – invite your accountant as a user; they can simply login at their convenience - any time and from anywhere.
- Free feature updates, unlimited transactions and no set-up costs or monthly contracts.
- You are not bound to the office - work from anywhere! Manage your customer invoices, receipts, supplier invoices, returns, and payments. Manage items purchased, sold and returned. View reports and send customer statements quickly and easily.
- Sage One Accounting has an mobile applications for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Free 30-Day Trial
Sage One 30-Day Free Trial
Try out the innovative Sage One online accounting suite with a no-obligation 30-day free trial. Simply click on the free trial link above to register, and you are ready to go!
What you will get:
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited email support
- Reports with drill downs
- Manage customers, suppliers and items
- 1GB storage
- 2 Users, 1 company
- Automatic backups
- Bank and credit card processing
- Pay by Master Card or Visa
- Accountants area
Sage One Brochure Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Sage One Accounting ￼Training
You’re shopping online. You’re banking online. Isn’t it time you managed your accounting online? ￼Put your customer information in the palm of your hand, be a part of the online trend and watch ￼your business grow from anywhere in the world, with Sage One Accounting by Sage Pastel.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.