All the Great Payroll Advantage Features Available with a Monthly Payments
Running Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage software will offer you all the advantages you have come to expect from this trusted brand. The SARS compliant solution is ideal for rapidly growing businesses who need a comprehensive payroll.
As with the other Sage Pastel Partner solutions, your tax submissions and EMP201/EMP501 returns are simple, your payslips are customisable and there is smooth General Ledger (GL) integration with Sage Pastel Accounting. Mobile services allows employees to make use of the mobile app to access payslips and leave balances.
You can now also enjoy more flexible processing methods for managing larger sets of data. The cloud based Self Service portal allows for online data storage, workflow and approval, and data sync between cloud and desktop.
Take the next important step in ensuring the success of your business. Invest in an affordable, automated payroll solution – Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage.
A Host of benefits for your business
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly paid employees with ease.
- Make SARS submissions for multiple companies with multiple databases a breeze with consolidated reporting.
- Self Service Advantage links your organisation’s multiple payroll companies into one Self Service portal – empower your employees to access their secure online profile, submit travel claims and manage their leave. Capture assets on your staff’s profiles which will notify you when it needs to be returned. With Cloud HR, certain HR functions are taken directly to each line manager and empowers them to manage their staff directly. This includes online data capture, manager access to staff records in the cloud, distribution of HR related forms online with built-in workflow and approval, as well as email notifications.
- Bulk Terminations and Reinstatements makes it easy to dismiss or re-employ multiple employees at once – especially useful if you employ seasonal or project-based employees.
- Four feature-rich additional modules give you a complete range of tools that add value to your payroll processes:
- Human Resources Management – an easy-to-use desktop HR System for human resource managers, suitable for any size and type of business.
- Salary Structuring – simplifies the task of structuring a Total-Cost-To-Company remuneration package for each employee.
- Multiple Transactions Manager – complete more than one task easily, from only one screen.
- Third Party Payments – disburse company deductions or contributions, like medical aids or pension funds, with the click of a button.
Why use our Flex subscription?
- Secure, easy-to-use Payroll & HR software solutions
- No upfront software costs or annual licence fees
- Affordable, monthly subscription
Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to one of our sales consultants for more information.
Modules & Features
Additional features you get with Flex:
- Free validations and verifications from Sage Pay: Use the online bank account and ID number validation and verification services to ensure that the ID number and banking details you have for an employee are valid and correct. This service is free when submitting requests via our Flex product.
- Mobile services: Your employees will be able to use the Sage Pastel Payroll mobile app to access payslips and leave balances. Flex 5in1 also allows for the submission of leave on your smartphone. This mobile service is only available to Flex users and will allow your employees to make use of our latest application for Android mobile devices (iOs and Windows versions coming soon). Our mobile app also includes free access to our salary tax calculator.
- Mobile travel logbook: Your employees can keep track of their business kilometres travelled when seeing clients or attending meetings. Logbooks are compulsory when submitting travel allowance claims on assessment.
- Online report repository: You will have access to a vast number of custom reports you can utilise on your payroll system at no additional cost.
- Online dashboard: Give access to key decision makers in your organisation to scrutinise important payroll and HR related numbers without having to install the payroll software. Information will be presented in an easy, graphical format opposed to data listings printed as reports.
- Audit trail: Allow your financial and HR managers access to an online audit trail which will help them keep track of changes made to the payroll data on a regular basis. At a quick glance, any fraudulent activities can be noticed and addressed before any harmful activities take place.
Optional Add-On Modules:
- Sage Pastel Payroll Intelligence Reporting: As this links to your payroll data with Microsoft Excel, your business will be able to go way beyond traditional reporting functionality, saving you time and effort in the long run.
- Industrial Council Compliance: Understand the inner workings of industrial compliance is essential in today’s business world, and Sage Pastel caters to the MIBFA, MIBCO / MICFA, the Electrical Industry and the Road Freight Industry as well as the Private Security Industry.
Your employees will be able to use our mobile app to access payslips and leave balances. This mobile service is available to Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage users and will allow your employees to make use of our latest application for Android mobile devices (iOs and Windows versions coming soon). Our mobile app also includes free access to our salary tax calculator.
You can also get Sage Pastel Payroll Advantage with a once-off purchase, please note there is still a mandatory yearly subscription fee. Speak to one of our consultants for a price comparison.
Sage Pastel Partner Payroll Advantage Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Sage Pastel Payroll Training
Basic Software Training:
- How to create your payroll company and ensuring that it is set up correctly the first time round.
- How to create and link cost centers, pay points and job codes. • How to create employees.
- Setting up and adjusting leave.
- How to capture leave taken.
- How to set up a payslip for an employee and ensuring that all the statutory transactions are entered.
- Capturing overtime and other additional payment information.
- Understanding and changing transactions to suit specific processing requirements.
- Setting up and processing Electronic Bank Transfers (EFTs).
- How to print the payslips.
- Which reports to print at month-end.
- How to amend a payslip in the event that a mistake was made.
- Making backups of your payroll information.
- Updating into a new pay period and closing off a month successfully.
- Easily Import and Export information.
- Protect your payroll information by setting up user access rights and passwords.
- Create new transaction templates and formulae for powerful and complex incentive or allowance calculations.
- How to set up new rates for specialised shift allowances and specific overtime requirements.
- Utilising the Batch Transactions facility for multiple transaction input on a single screen i.e. commissions and overtime.
- Setting up new payslip languages.
- Printing reports for previous periods.
- Learn how to use the powerful Multiple Transaction Manager to affect global transaction changes over multiple selections of employees.
Payroll 5 Day Training:
- Payroll Legislation Training
- Basic Software Training
- Advance Software Training
- Tax Training
- Problem Solving
- The A to Z on effectively running the Payroll Office.
- The monthly payroll cycle.
- All you need to know about the Acts that govern Payroll.
- Company policy and the responsibility of the Payroll Administrator.
- Processing terminations correctly.
- Reconciling earnings and deductions.
- Producing reports to assist in reconciling tax and performing your own payroll audit.
- Step-by-step procedures on completing statutory forms and UIF Submissions
This comprehensive & practical workshop will provide you with extensive problem solving techniques in respect of:
- Identifying tax discrepancies.
- Evaluating Payroll tax parameters.
- Payroll tax tips for the “do- it- yourself” expert.
- How to make leave adjustments.
- Loading year-to-date leave information.
- How to make changes to incorrectly defined formulae.
- How to utilise Payroll Reports for problem solving purposes.
- Using the monthly analysis report for payroll auditing purposes
- Legislative requirements made simple and explained in detail.
- Fringe benefits and tax calculations made simple.
- Understand the factors that influence the tax calculation.
- Correctly applying directives.
- How to tax temporary or part-time employees.
- Calculating tax correctly, the simple way!
- Correctly calculating tax on an annual bonus or irregular payments.
- How to accommodate and calculate travel allowances.
- Performing the SITE and PAYE split.