Running your business the smart way
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage is the perfect accounting software for your business. It is an integrated small business accounting software solution that helps small and medium sized companies manage their business and gain control. Work smarter using automated business processes, always receive the latest software version at no additional cost and have access to unlimited support when you need it with our small business accounting software.
Built-in tools such as intelligent reporting, automated bank feeds, mobility and My Customers' Zone give you real-time accurate information, freeing up time to focus on running your business with confidence.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Offers the following:
Accounting on the go!
With your Sage Mobile App, you can look up details for customer and inventory items, invoice your clients on the go, process quotes from your mobile device as well as find customers near to your current location. Closing sales has never been this easy.
No more manual bank imports - we save you time and effort! Automatically import your bank statements. Sage Pastel Bank Manager automates the whole process, including the import of statement files straight from your internet banking profile.
Make smart business decisions with Sage Intelligence. You get a host of ready-to-use management reports out of the box that can be easily customised to support your unique business. Take advantage of this incredible business tool to manage and grow your business.
Be sure you have the latest update of your Sage Pastel software all the time. With Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage you will always be on the latest version of software. You will automatically receive a notice to download these updates via the web.
You are in safe hands: With Preferred Solutions Helpdesk and Sage Pastel Support, you can be sure to have world-class support. With on-site, remote, telephonic and email support, you can be sure to have your challenges sorted quickly and effectively!
Get Noticed Online
Your business must get noticed! Get an affordable and intuitive online presence and access to online marketing tools for free as part of your Annual License Agreement. Sage Online Tools makes it simple to be online and easy to reach out to your clients.
For a full list of features and product comparison with other Sage Pastel Accounting packages, please make use of the links below.
We also recommend reading about: Sage Evolution Standard
You can now choose between a Once-off Purchase, or make use of a Monthly Subscription (from only R870 per month). Speak to us about these options and what would be the best option for your business.
- Point Of Sale: A powerful and secure retail solution suitable for small and medium sized retail businesses.
- Debtors Manager: A debtors management system that‘s suitable for any business in any industry that seeks to optimise their debtors collection process.
- Receipting: Process and print receipts, without having to use your cash book. Once you are ready, Sage Pastel Receipting will automatically move the receipts into your cash book for you.
- Multi-Currency: This module allows you to define a currency for each customer, supplier and bank account. You can create up to 30 currencies.
- Time and Billing: This module allows you to bill your employees’ time to your customers. Simply fill out timesheets for your employees and charge your customers via activities.
- Multi-warehousing: Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses.
- Fixed Assets: Manage and organise fixed assets within your business.
- Bill of Materials: This module allows you to create bills of materials or kit item codes with an unlimited number of components.
- Project Tracker: Allocate income and expenses to a project, which could represent a specific job or even a selected area of your business, thus enabling you to monitor profitability.
- Serial Number Tracking: Track items from the moment you purchase or manufacture them to the time you sell them. You can even track the item for warranty purposes should it be returned to you for repairs.
- Sage Intelligence Reporting: Gain insights into your business through our automated Excel reporting tool.
- JobSys: Fully integrated real-time Job Costing Module compatible with Sage Pastel Partner Advantage. Read more here.
What's New in Version 17?
For more information on the updates in Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage V17, please click here.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Features:
|No. of Users||1 upgradeable to 20 users|
|No. of Companies||Unlimited|
+ This package contains one user licence. Users can be purchased in increments according to your needs. Additional users can be purchased from Preferred Solutions. One user license equates to the loading of Software onto one PC.
*Unlimited telephonic support from Sage Pastel included in annual licence fee. Add-on modules can be purchased directly from Preferred Solutions.
Product information and pricing is only applicable for products sold in South Africa.
Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Download
In order for us to assist you properly and receive updates on this specific product, please fill out your details below and click on the download button.
Sage Pastel Partner
The combination of ease-of use, innovation and flexibility makes Sage Pastel Partner the perfect accounting software solution for small and medium sized businesses. Suited to a multi-user and multi-company environment, this rapid processing business accounting application has been the mainstay of South African business for over 20 years. There are various modules which can be added on to Sage Pastel Partner, so that as your business grows, so too does your financial accounting package!
- Practitioner Self Study Box
- Sage Pastel Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Sage Pastel Partner Advance
- Sage Pastel Partner Intermediate
- Sage Pastel Partner Processing
Click here to make a booking.
This website is owned by Preferred Solutions CC. Preferred Solutions CC is independent from Sage South Africa and is not authorised to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any licence or permission on behalf of Sage South Africa regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage south Africa and cannot be used without prior written permission of Sage South Africa.