IBM, Volkswagen, Samsung, Daimler, General Motors, Hitachi. Some of the biggest companies in the world rely on manufacturing systems to make an imprint on worldwide markets.
Did they build these successful international enterprises on nothing more than a little black book kept in the CEO’s office? Or did they use an expert monitoring system built to keep track of the entire manufacturing process.
With Xperdyte Manufacturing, you can have it now. Xperdyte Manufacturing is a budget friendly solution for exceptional manufacturing resource planning saving you time, money and unwanted stress.
What business management tools would you have access to? Let’s find out, shall we?
- The Bill of Materials and Costings module is the foundation for accurate costings, increases in efficiency and complete control of the system.
- Work Orders control the inner workings and tracking of production performance. Production feedback includes the usage of Materials, Machine, Set-up and Labour Time, Outwork and other production cost.
- The Production Scheduling Module allows Work Orders to be scheduled right at the Work Centre level, decreasing time wastage and increasing productivity.
- Using the Material Requirement Planning or MRP system you can sate three needs at the same time:
- Ensure that materials needed are available for production and products are available to customers.
- Prevent excess stock from cluttering your warehouses by maintaining the lowest possible material and production levels in store.
- Plan manufacturing activities, delivery schedules and purchasing activities.
Why does all this matter? How does it benefit you? We want to help you to achieve what Sir James Dyson, founder of the Dyson Company, inventor and industrial designer once said: “Manufacturing is more than just putting parts together. It’s coming up with ideas, testing principles and perfecting the engineering, as well as final assembly.” We recommend Xperdyte Manufacturing.
Take the initiative to manufacture your own wealth with Xperdyte Manufacturing.