There are important changes with the latest e@syFile Update – here is what you need to know.
In order to assist you with staying SARS compliant, Preferred Solutions would like to give you vital information regarding the latest e@syFile™ update, and also provide you with the download link directly from this page.
With important changes made in the submission structire of EMP501, all e@syFile™ submission should be done with this new updated application. After attending an e@syFile™ workshop, we realised that the EMP501 format on EasyFile has changed from an empty sheet to a sheet with the EMP201 figures that were submitted to SARS from March to August 2016. We were notified that if you change any of these figures, SARS will audit those employers (…we are sure nobody wants to go through the hassle of being audited by SARS). It is therefore very important to check that the EMP201 totals that were paid over to SARS correspond to the EMP501 totals on Payroll.
Download the latest e@syFile here:
To download the updated e@syFile™ application, please click here.
What has been updated in the latest release?
- Correction to pre-submission validation process that caused the application to hang under certain circumstances
- Correction to pre-submission validation process that previously resulted in incorrect errors related to import file trailer record
- Correction to pre-submission validation process to correct invalid errors related to ETI
- Correction to calculated value for PAYE for certificates on the EMP501 form
- Merge functionality updated to migrate duplicate certificates for older years to an external file
- Enhancement to status update messages reflected on the EMP501 Status Dashboard
- Enhancements to EMP501 declaration process to include eFiling authentication when requesting prepopulated data from SARS
- Enhancements to the new EMP501 form to allow editing of certificate totals for UIF and SDL
Need help with your submissions?
Preferred Solutions has a team of consultants ready to assist. Simply click here to request support, and we will be in contact shortly to schedule a suitable time to assist. Help is only a click away!
- Current information must always be backed-up on your computer prior to installing the latest version, as the installation may delete your current information. Any beta test version downloaded must be uninstalled prior to installing the latest version of e@syFile™.
- Ensure that the import file is aligned to the requirements in the latest BRS prior to importing the file to avoid rework.
- The latest version of e@syFile™ must always be used as any information submitted to SARS using a previous version won’t be accepted.